Powered By Blogger

13 de noviembre de 2008

I´m Leaving to El Yaque I´m Very Happy ;)) !!!!!!

Tomorrow I´m leaving to my home El Yaque!! I´m soo happy to be there again, I had a great time in Europe, my first stop was in Spain-Tarifa , this year I don´t had a perfect time for windsurf there but I had a great time with my friends, sure I will be back there again ;), the second stop was in Canarian Island, there I had a good result in my World Cup in PWA this year, because in my winter Training I didn´t have much time for training, but the conditions in Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura was very Strong nice !!! Pure Action !! and I like this time in the Canarian Island !! in Holland was too a very nice stop in Europe, because was my first time in the Mission Event and this was very nice experience !! I hope to be back there ;)
I had 4 weeks in Germany and this was a great time with family and some time nice weather !! Germany for me is a Special country because you can see there old state and modern too and soo many different style people there, in this time here I had visit Köln, Munchen,Aachen,Dusseldolf, Koblenz,and next year maybe my first time in Berlin!!
Now I go back to Venezuela El Yaque and I´m very happy !! in this Winter I have work with new proyect and for training... yeahhh this year I hope the condition in el yaque will be good and I hope see you there on the water !!!!!
Greeting and all the best From Germany ;) !!!
Yoli

Holland
Germany-Aachen
Gran Canaria PWA

Spain-Tarifa
Holland The Mission


El Yaque !!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No hay comentarios: