Powered By Blogger

11 de julio de 2010

Lanzarote ...

Ohhh God seven and a half years ago, I started with a dream of "being in the top three in the world in freestyle Windsurfing " Thanking God and the support of my sponsors I have achieved second position in the World Championship PWA Lanzarote 2010 .
I'm happy with my position and I share this dream with everyone who supported me during my career ..I also want to thanks, my God , my Angel Tom ;) my family and my friends for motivating me and for supporting me all the time ..
it was really nice to see everyone in Lanzarote and sail with them again ...this year the level was increbible and much more radical, a lot of action, and new moves.. really nice ...
meeting Sara again in the final was great !! Sara has an incredible level and this year was the favorite to win in lanzarote, I'm happy for her success she is the best
In Lanzarote the first day of competition we had no wind but the second day was great wind perfect for 4.7 and 90 liter, making it posible to nearly complete the single elimation , enfortunately the wind stoped for the final and the losers final.The third day the wind did not come until the evining .. we tried to enter the water with 5.0 and 90 liters and Sara with 5.2 and 88 liters, the heat started with seven minutes because the wind was a little shaky, despite making my three maneuvers out but only two at the beach, Sara never had pressure on the sail, soo they cancelled the heat making it fair, they were able to make the semifinals of the guys, so we had to wait for the next day .. the last day of competition, conditions improved and I was in the first heat of the day with Sara .. everything was ready just waiting for the red flag to go into the water ..going out I lost my fin ahhhhhhhhh could not believe it , but this is normal in Lanzarote if you do not see the rocks that happens .... I was quiet nervous could Tom enter the water with my other fin , thank God i could get in to the water ten seconds before the green flag, all I could use was 40% of the area of competition as i did not have time to get upwind and start next to Sara ... but it was a super fun heat with a good spock 540, Shaka, Flaka , which i really enjoyed , toward the beach, switch clewfirst Puneta ,Spock 540 but i crashed the Sleider ... I'm happy with my second position ... in the afternoon they tried to start the double , but could not finish as the wind dropped again ... lanzarote this year has been wonderful for me I love the island and Thank God I was able to sail with no stress only fun ......
I hope we can return next year to compete here in Lanzarote again, congratulations to Sara for her victory and laure for third place and the rest of the girls junko, Xenia, Olga, Nayra, Aurin, Heike for a nice competition ..
Now we are in lanzarote for two more weeks, then traveled to WSL Clinics fuertevetura for 4. 9/ August "Jibe and Style" in Costa Calma ...
The forecast is for strong winds and waves in four days time ..it will be great to have a rest from freestyle and go and play in the waves with my friend .... :)
Thank to Russell for the help “ no Stress allowed
Thank to for the organization for this great event in lanzarote was great week .... “

No hay comentarios: