Powered By Blogger

29 de abril de 2009

1st place at the Festival del Viento Copa ONA El Yaque !!!

Hi All !!!
24th of 26th from April was in El Yaque the third Venezuelan National Competition Festival del Viento Copa ONA 2009 !! First of the day was the registration of the men, women and a lot of kids, I wanted to try out the Slalom Competition and was a very good experience !!! for sure I will try again !!!
but my priority was Freestyle Competition with seven girls all from Venezuela .
The condition was very good, perfect wind and a lot of people at the beach, and it was very nice again to see all the kids on the water, too.
it has been a very nice day for me with my Ice 4.2 and my Skate 98 i could do the spock 540, shaka, loops , E-slider, Shovit and more and i won!!!! :) this was my first competition together with the World Freestyle Champion Collete Guadagnino and I like it.
Now in El Yaque the wind is perfect every day and i have more time for training a lot for the PWA Tour and preparing to for the next National Competition end of May the " El Yaque Wild Wind "...
Greeting from El Yaque and all the best!! Visit
www.yoli-v26.com for more info and pics...

WL Next Event:
Wave special in Moulay - Morocco from the 20th to the 25th of May.... if also you want to join, you´re more than welcome..... just ask for more info at
travel@fanatic-boarderscenter.com !!!!
And there are still places available !!!







No hay comentarios: