Powered By Blogger

22 de marzo de 2009

1st in Freestyle "National 1° Copa El Yaque 2009 "!!













This weekend here in El Yaque we celebrated the " 1° Copa El Yaque 2009 " and I´m happy because I take de 1st place in Freestyle !!!!!!!!!!
The last week I was not soo happy, because in Puerto la Cruz was a competition Slalom and Freestyle and i couldn´t compete was only men competition, but now I have the opportunity here in El Yaque !!!

yesterday the competition started with kids competition, this was a very good moment with a lots of kids on the water with 6, 7 and 9 year old, this was very good moment see the future stars from El Yaque in action on the water !!, then the competition continued with Slalom men and women, I wanted try in Slalom woman, but this week I have a little problem with my muscles and have had a therapy and one day relax, but was very hard for me to compete in Slalom and freestyle too, and i decided to compete only in freestyle and not slalom !
the freestyle competition started at 3.00pm with men and finally the first round with women, the wind was very gusty but was a very nice 6 minute heat on the water with all the girls!!!!

Now I´m waiting for the next competition end of April !!!

Thanks to all sponsors for supporting this competition !!!!
More Pics :
http://www.yoli-v26.com/


1 comentario:

azuldeultramar dijo...

Felicidades Yoli!!!!!

:D

aloha

dani