Powered By Blogger

31 de julio de 2008

PWA Fuerteventura "2008

The last event of the Pwa Freestyle World Cup Women In Fuerteventura is over!!!
We have had very nice conditions all week!!!
I´m really happy with the heats I sailed!!! and I´was soooo Happpy with sailing my first Final with Sara Quita!!! and happy taking my first second place in the first Double elimination !!! aaaaaaand happy too with my 4th place !!!!!

Thanks very much to all the people supporting me in this event and Thanks Gollito too for a very nice present !!!!!!! ;)

Congratulation again to Sara Quita for the win of this event and for the World Champion titel 2008!!!

We are now for 10 days more here in Fuerteventura Costa Calma in the Fanatic Fun Center for a Windsurf Clinic the people came to learn beachstart, waterstart, footstraps and freestyle moves !!!
For more details here: www.tom-brendt.de





1 comentario:

Bunty dijo...

Brilliant - keep it going!